Sunday, September 27, 2009

Transcriptions From The Trash Part 2

This was written on the back of a small white paper bag.  Found in July 05.

-- Do not socialize or otherwise foster a relationship with Tyler or Adam
-- Do not confess crushes to the people who you have crushes on.
-- Talk about everything - especially what scares you most to talk about.
-- No snuggling with people [crossed out] (or otherXXX intimate physical contact)
-- If something like this ever happens again, do not:
                 get back in bed with me
                 hide it from me
                 touch me
                 try to avoid your consequences
                 ask me to take you back
-- Don't drink in excess
-- If you ever "feel like getting drunk" again, discuss it, examine your motives, stay out of trouble or break up with me first.

-- Burn the red dress
     

No comments: