Friday, September 25, 2009

Transcriptions From The Trash



Maybe you've always wondered what happens to the papers you lose. Well, I'm here to tell you that I find them, keep them, and paste them in a book. Granted, my finds have significantly decreased since leaving the recycling crew at Warren Wilson College, but I still do the best I can. So here, I offer to you some letters/notes/stories I have found throughout the years. Enjoy.


Found in Denver, written on yellow paper in cursive:

3 Cowboys, 2 King-Sized Beds, and 1 Queen

Benny??
died
@ Jan 87
-Jackson Hole
3 Cowboys Story
-energy bubble - now he has it!
travel over mts + Bahamas + above crowds

-- Ludie Mae pissing in boat
-- " " pushing T away from her when he
wanted to be held + hugged - in rocking chair,
always the symbol of rejection for him
-- Walking in woods + watching ferns grow and
creating private shrines for God
-- death a transformation + a new adventure!
-- early Sept 87 - nite w 20 yr old w 14 in schwing which
T played with /such all nite long on the nite before he
flew back to Denver bleary-eyed!


Found in the recycling at Warren Wilson in 2005, letter on a birthday card:

Dear Alex,
By now you have rightfully
surmised that I too hate
to write letters.
However I don't want
to lose touch with my
only grandson who I
think of often and love
dearly.
I do not want a
two line note thanking
me for the birthday gift.
I want you to call
me from time to time
at your convenience
so we can stay in
touch.
I will love you forever --
Bramma

List of pick up lines found at Warren Wilson, June 05:

- excuse me is that shirt felt would you like it to be

- do you know what winks + screws like a tiger

- does God know you escaped from heaven? Here come to my place you can stay there until he calls looking for you.

- Are you cold you look like you could use some hot chocolate

- I'm a love pirate I'm here for you booty

A favorite trash find from '05:

Orangey Orangey Face

I eat an orange everyday
and once I do I say hooray
It is sour it is sweet but
no matter what I eats bait.

More to come later...


No comments: